How to Wear the Pearls Trend This 2018

Pearls is as classic as it can get. I have a go-to pearl stud earrings that I wear on most days that I don't like to dress it up with statement earrings, or I want to add a classic touch to my outfit. You simply cannot go wrong with pearls! One of the reasons why pearls are classic is due to the fact that designers have managed to reinvent it all the time. Adding a modern twist to pearl is through the use of it as embellishment to common fashion pieces.

The ladylike pearl embellished effect is seeing a new resurgence in 2017. However, fashion experts predict that it will continue to ride the fashion wave in 2018. Personally, it is one trend that I cannot wait to dig my hands into. These are some of the top fashion pieces featuring the pearl embellished trend that I am excited to try.

Top to Bottom: Black Pearl Beret / Pearl Flat Sandals / Bardot Pearl Dress / Pearl Split Sleeve Blouse / Pearl Studded Pouch / Pearl Crop Top / Pearl Midi SkirtSilk City Mule with Pearls


What are your thoughts on the pearl embellished trend?

xo, Abby

7 comments

  1. I'm loving the pearl trend so much! Love your picks!

    Jennifer
    Effortlessly Sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trend. I think it takes a simple piece and turns it into something so fancy =)

    Lydia
    chicandmodish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wearing pearls. I need to pull mine out again and start wearing them.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been loving the pearl trend. It is so cute!!
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pearl embellished trend is so much fun! I love your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this pearl trend too! I'm doing a post next week on it :) They are so much fun for spring!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pearl has a way of adding chic and sophistication to your outfit. Loveee pearls

    aprilbasi.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment. I always enjoy reading comments and they make my day. So, go ahead and make mine! :)